Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘The JCB Group’, ‘JCB Medway Limited’, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is JCB Medway Ltd, Bailey Drive, Gillingham Business Park, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 0PZ. Our company registration number is 3597175. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
With regard to deposits taken online, any distance sale (i.e. not conducted on our business premises) allows customers a 14 day cooling off period during which time a refund can be arranged.
JCB Administration Charge
JCB Group charge an administration fee on top of all sales of new & used
cars and vans. This covers the cost of an HPI vehicle provenance check (where
applicable), an Experian check, a vehicle service history & mileage check
(where applicable) , a finance proposal (if applicable), £20 drive away fuel
supply and genuine carpet mat set* (or load liner if carpet mats are included)*. This allows you to drive away with everything you need to set your
car or van on the road in complete confidence. Please ask our staff in the
dealerships for more information.
This is currently priced at £145 inc VAT (from 01/06/2018).
*applies to new vehicles only.
Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) changes
Vehicles registered from 1st April 2017 are subject to Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) changes which may affect the 'on the road' price of the vehicles shown on our website. For full details see www.gov.uk/newvehicletaxrates or our own web page http://www.thejcbgroup.co.uk/news/rfl-tax-changes/